“The value they bring to a project is immeasurable. A very professional group, that is always focused on asking the right question, digging into the core of the problem, and coming up with excellent strategic solutions.”
Matt Malament – Director of Strategy, IHG
“It can be difficult for a small team to put together a cohesive strategy. Nine Labs guided a project that had a big impact on our company. They're great to work with—efficient, communicative, and invested in our success.”
Everett Steele - CEO, Kanga
Different By Design
In addition to our full-time staff at Atlanta HQ and regular presence in New York City, we retain a deep network of consultants, researchers, designers, engineers, developers, and analysts. Our extended team includes some of the most talented people in the industry, and when needed, we bring them in to get your project done right the first time.
Founder & President
J has been making software and building companies since 1996. He leads our team of strategy, design, and technology professionals and has built a reputation for quickly understanding complex problems and leading teams to a creative solution.
He’s been a private consultant to numerous other enterprises and organizations and has spoken at events across the country on topics from software development methodologies to the psychology of customer experience.
- Started his first company in high school and sold it 4 years later.
- Instrumental in growing CoffeeCup – where he led operations, design, and development of over 60 web and desktop applications – from startup to over 500MM users before a private equity acquisition in 2006.
- Co-founded Bluedomino Web Hosting in 2000 and grew it to over 25,000 accounts in 24 months before being acquired by Endurance International in 2002.
- Founder of tech404, a 6000+ member association of web designers, developers, and marketers in the greater Atlanta area.
- Served 3 years as a mentor at Georgia Tech’s ATDC.
- Lectures for UGA’s Masters of Internet Technology program.
UX Research and Strategy
UX Design, Research & Analysis
UX & UI Design
Marketing Data & Automation
Front-End Design & Development
Design & Visualization
Development & Engineering
Brand & Market Strategy
Content & Marketing Strategy