Level 3 Marketing Kickstart: Insights
What We'll Do
With our Insights Marketing Kickstarter, we'll conduct a thorough digital footprint audit, where we’ll analyze your collective digital presence - including a technical and visual site design review, social and content audit, and on-site review. This will give you a holistic understanding of the strengths and opportunities of your site and online presence, along with any weaknesses or threats hindering your progress and position.
Additionally, we’ll interview stakeholders and customers, facilitate user testing, and conduct extensive industry and market research to fully understand your current and ideal client base. Additionally, we will develop user personas to set the course for our decision making.
We will use the research and analysis to develop a full digital marketing strategy for your business, and present it to you during our final meeting.
What You'll Get
- Kickoff Workshop
- 90-minute consultation to understand your business and objectives
- Stakeholder Interviews
- One-on-one interviews with key stakeholders in your business to understand their individual perspectives, drivers and challenges
- Customer Interviews
- One-on-one interviews with 5 of your current customers to understand their experience with your brand, perceived value of your business, and obstacles they have encountered
- Digital Footprint Audit
- Analytics Audit
- Google Analytics review to understand site trends, visitor behaviors, demographics and challenges
- Technical Site Audit
- Review of site set-up to identify current components and inefficiencies impacting search enginge rankings and traffic generation
- Social Audit
- Analysis of social platform utilization and in-platform trends
- Recommendations and best practices for platform usage
- Keyword Analysis
- Keyword ranking optimization review
- Keyword targeting recommendations
- Information Architecture + On-Page Audit
- Review the site navigational hierarchy, calls-to-action and red-routes
- Site Design Review
- High-level evaluation of site design, layout, interactions and forms
- Analytics Audit
- User Testing
- Conduct 5 user testing sessions to evaluate site messaging, navigation and roadblocks
- Industry + Market Research
- Investigation of current marketplace and audience to understand trends, opportunities and intent
- High-level competitive analysis
- Persona Development
- Using results from interviews, site usage data and market research, we'll develop core audience personas to use when developing the marketing strategy
- Marketing Plan
- Using insights derived from the above exercises, we'll create a digital marketing plan for your business
- Strategy Presentation
- Following completion of our research, audits, and plan creation, we'll present all findings and insights in a final strategy meeting, along with recommended next steps
When we’re done, you’ll have a comprehensive understanding of the health of your digital presence, audience, industry and marketplace insights. We'll provide a recommended strategy with next steps, which you'll be able to execute with our team or your own.
Total Cost: $15,400 ($3000 due upon sign up)
Total Time to Complete: About 3 - 5 weeks
Time Needed From You: About 4 hours
Have Questions? Check the FAQ.
Let’s Do This
Frequently Asked Questions
- What factors impact the timeline? The single greatest factor impacting our timeline is how quickly we can get your stakeholder and customer interviews scheduled and completed, as the takeaways from the research drive much of the additional work we do leading up to the final strategy recommendations. The sooner we can complete interviews, the faster we can get through the rest of the process.
- We already have market & industry research, can you use that? Absolutely! We will take advantage of any existing research or knowledge your team already has to inform our decisions and strategy. That said, we will still want to conduct some of our own research to be sure we have a holistic understanding of your business and have accounted for all perspectives.
- How many Stakeholders will you interview? Ideally, we'd like to speak with 3 internal decision makers, up to 5, if possible and relevant.
- What is the difference between customer interviews and user testing? Customer interviews are live, one-on-one interviews between our UX Research team and active clients of yours. We use this time to evaluate how current clients feel about your business, offerings and service, along with get a sense of terminology and language they use when describing what you do. User testing is conducted through a software platform to evaluate components of your website with unbiased individuals. We can filter the users for this testing to match your target demographics and received recordings of them completing assigned tasks, which we evaluate to provide third-party feedback.
- What happens after the final presentation? That's entirely up to you. After we complete the presentation of our findings and recommendations, we'll give that material and strategy to you. You'll have the option to execute internally, or we can create a proposal for our team to complete the work.
- What do you need from me? We’ll need you and the other decision makers from your team to participate in the Stakeholder Interviews and the final presentation. Each is about 90 minutes. Additionally, we'll need your help in connecting with the customers we interview. We may also occasionally need clarification on aspects of your business and goals. Otherwise, we've got it covered!
Ready? Let’s do this!