Marketing Kickstart Level 1: Foundations
What We'll Do
We begin our Foundations Marketing Kickstarter with a digital footprint audit, where we’ll analyze your digital presence - including a technical site review, and social and analytics audit. This will give you a foundational understanding of the strengths and opportunities of your site and online presence, along with any weakness and threats inhibiting your ability to be successful.
Next, we’ll interview stakeholders to build a better understanding of your needs, business goals and internal pain points.
Using our research, analysis, and interviews, we'll develop a marketing strategy for your business, and present it to you during our final meeting.
What You'll Get
- Kickoff Workshop
- 90-minute consultation to understand your business and objectives
- Stakeholder Interviews
- One-on-one interviews with key stakeholders in your business to understand their individual perspectives, drivers and challenges
- Digital Footprint Audit
- Analytics Audit
- Google Analytics review to understand site trends, visitor behaviors and challenges
- Technical Site Audit
- Review of site set-up to identify current components and inefficiencies impacting search engine rankings and traffic generation
- Social Audit
- Analysis of social platform utilization and in-platform trends
- Recommendations and best practices for platform usage
- Keyword Analysis
- Keyword ranking optimization review
- Keyword targeting recommendations
- Analytics Audit
- Marketing Plan
- Using insights derived from the above exercises, we'll create a digital marketing plan for your business
- Strategy Presentation
- Following completion of our research, audits, and plan creation, we'll present all findings and insights in a final strategy meeting, along with recommended next steps
When we’re done, you’ll have a full understanding of the health of your digital presence along with a recommended strategy with next steps, which you'll be able to execute with our team or your own.
Total Cost: $5,400 (50% due upon sign up)
Total Time to Complete: About 2 - 3 weeks
Time Needed From You: About 4 hours
Have Questions? Check the FAQ.
Let's Do This!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I have Google Analytics on my site? We can determine this for you, or you can reach out to your site admin to ask.
- What does a technical audit include? We'll be looking at everything from whether your site is responsive and has a short page load time to your meta-tags and descriptions. These factors, and more, play an important role in your site's ability to rank well for particular terms and display when users search for your business and/or offerings in a search engine such as Google.
- How many Stakeholders will you interview? Ideally, we'd like to speak with 3 internal decision makers, up to 5, if possible and relevant.
- What happens after the final presentation? That's entirely up to you. After we complete the presentation of our findings and recommendations, we'll give that material and strategy to you. You'll have the option to execute internally, or we can create a proposal for our team to complete the work.
- What do you need from me? We’ll need you and the other decision makers from your team to participate in the Stakeholder Interviews and the final presentation. Each are about 90 minutes. We may also occasionally need clarification on aspects of your business. Otherwise, we've got it covered!
Ready? Let’s do this!