Get the foundations of your marketing automation system up and running.
We’ll work with you to get your business started with a landing page and basic drip campaign sequence.
What you’ll get:
- Stakeholder Interview and Business Goal Review
- 90 minute consultation to understand your business and its objectives
- Develop Foundational Marketing Plan
- Define your value proposition (What do you do and why should people care?)
- Define your target audience (Who are the most likely people to want what you’re offering?)
- Create basic marketing language, including headlines, taglines, and “Call to Action” text.
- Foundational Systems Configuration
- Create a personalized Landing Page to capture people’s email addresses and put them on your list
- Setup a Drip Campaign with your content that will go out on a regular schedule according to the Marketing Plan we create for you.
- Deployment & Training Meeting
- We’ll show you how everything works, how to add and maintain your content, and what to do next
When we’re done you’ll have a complete working system ready for the world to see. This system will be a great foundation for you to continue to build upon as your business grows.
You might be thinking...
- Can you use my existing WordPress or Squarespace website? Probably, but we can’t say for sure without seeing the existing configuration of your website.
- Will I be able to change the content of the landing page later? Yes, but let’s make sure those changes will have the desired impact. Remember the whole idea is to get people to give you their email address so you can connect with them. Anything that distracts them from entering their email address is a bad idea.
- Will I have control over the email list? Absolutely. We’ll set this up on an account you own so you’ll always have ultimate control.
- Can I send other emails to the list whenever I want? Technically, yes. We do advise you follow the marketing plan we create for you so that you have the greatest chance of success.
- What do you need from me? We’ll need you and the other decision makers from your team to participate in the Stakeholder Interviews and the Training Session. Each are about 90 minutes. We’ll also need any content and photographs you have of you, your team, your products or other things that help tell your story.